{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Sunday, March 13, 2016

••◊ LED light

Just for fun and to have an activity that keeps me out of trouble, I decided to work on an LED light project.  So far I have the controller up and running.  The driver board is next, but an issue with procuring some of the necessary ICs may cause a delay in that development.  I know it looks like an IED at the moment, but it's completely safe.  I haven't even blown up a component on the board (yet) - cross my fingers.  The only issue I've had is that that old LCD display I'm trying to recycle has a burned out back light.

Dom has kicked me to turn curb, as far as new blog videos are concerned, for the next few months while he finishes up his college degree.  So we'll resume a more normal production schedule sometime in May (likely).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.