{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Sunday, October 25, 2015

••◊ Tutorial: Mounting a Camera on a Car (Matthews Pro Mount Car System)

Dominique and my friend Kevin helped make this tutorial yesterday on how to mount a video camera on a car.  Yes...I know the camera is making a shadow on the car hood in the end shot, but this was a tutorial NOT a film.  I had a hell of a time doing color grading.  The contrast of the outdoor sun with the inner garage bay was a challenge, but the FS7 was up for it.  Also, I had an "adventure" when I found out my ancient CS5 version of Premiere wouldn't import the Prores codec files.  I spent many hours trying to find a work around using free conversion software, which added time and complexity, as well as lowered the video quality.  -- If anyone wants to support the future of these tutorials please consider sending a few bucks my way to pay for Adobe Creative Cloud software!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.