{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Monday, May 27, 2013

••◊ Neshima ADR @ Mediatech, weekend 1

We spent this last weekend at Mediatech recording ADR for the feature film Neshima.  I mostly captured video, but since I had my DSLR there I took some pictures as well.  So if anyone involved feels left out, there's a more likely chance I captured video of you.

Two or three more weekends to go with the "3-hoodie mafia" (see picture below).  The hoodies were mostly a product of the air conditioning being piped directly into the mixing stage.  Being part polar bear, I finally felt at home in San Diego.  No such luck for Shoshanna.  Her isolation booth was a sauna.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.