{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Saturday, November 10, 2012

••◊ HDSLR sound sync problem

I just found this article about Canon in camera sync audio on ProVideoCoalition.com and thought I would share it.  It turns out that the 5D mark II syncs sound about 2 frames ahead of where it should actually be!  All this time I have been manually syncing audio by perfectly lining up the the waveforms for the production audio and camera audio thinking I was being so careful to get it right.  I should have been slipping the production audio by 2 frames!

Yet another reason I need a real camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.