{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Saturday, September 1, 2012

••◊ Cinematography Styles

Chase Jarvis was evidently bored for more than five minutes this week since he was posting videos from Vimeo that highlight particular directors' cinematography styles.  I found it fascinating, so I decided to create a virtual bookmark using my blog.  Here are the videos; some from me, some from his posts.

Francis Ford Coppola




A compilation of overhead shots from various sources.




Stanley Kubrick - the guy loved converging lines.




Quentin Tarantino - when in doubt, go for the low blow.




Wes Anderson




Shots from the TV show "Breaking Bad" - I got a kick out of the POV shot of the Roomba vacuuming the room full of wasted people.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.