{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Sunday, July 22, 2012

••◊ Hangin' with the dude

After a long day of video editing, my neighbors and I met Clarence at Cardiff State Beach just before dinner. The waves were basically flat to ankle-slapper height, so any pictures would be less than epic, dude. The clouds had also come in, which meant lighting was dull and flat. Not the best for pictures, but better than being stuck in front of my computer. It's been so long since I've taken still pictures that I actually had to re-install my neck strap on the camera body before driving out there.
Below are some pictures from the evening at the beach.  Nothing special, just thought I would share with the people involved in the outing.

As a side note, Clarence received the nickname "Lumpy" as a surfer when he was younger.  The nickname still exists in the form of his Flickr account.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.