{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Monday, February 14, 2011

••◊ Free After Effects Training

During my production down time I like to do a little self study on topics I know will be useful in the future. One of those topics, if you haven't noticed by now, is Adobe After Effects. I'm not really a visual effects kinda guy, but I do appreciate After Effects for what it can do to improve footage and correct problems. I found a set of ten free beginner tutorials and I wanted to share the link. They're at a site called Video Copilot. My disclaimer is that I have nothing to do with this web site and I don't endorse their products, much less know anything about what they sell. For me it was just a convenient and quick way to learn the very basics of After Effects.



That's it for now. I'm working on another quick tutorial regarding the 5D Mark II and audio for later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.