{ illuma·blogspot·com }

Monday, October 5, 2009

••◊ Forget knee deep

I just arrived back from Seattle at noon today and I'm knee deep in documentary footage. There's about 50-60GB of digital stuff from the mountain bike race and nearly 100GB from the bodybuilding interview. I'm up to eyebrows in footage (yes, about to drown). I guess this is the expected result of owning 32GB flash cards.

Needless to say, I'll be spending quite a bit of time in my man cave editing suite in the next few weeks. Just hope to not get burned out. If I need a break I'll post some screen shots from the bodybuilding interview. Intense stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments that DO NOT include links will be allowed. Any comments that include product advertisements will be deleted. Other than that, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you taking the time to write a comment.